We now know for a fact that Spy-in-Chief Barack Obama weaponized the various intelligence agencies at his command to do something unprecedented: spy on a rival presidential campaign, specifically Donald Trump’s.
From what we know so far, Obama’s spies spied on Trump in seven spying ways. Just one of these seven items should make us gasp. Put together, they add up to something that makes Watergate look like a pillow fight.
1. Wiretaps: The Obama administration placed wiretaps all over the Trump campaign, and we are just now learning that it now appears as though wiretaps put in place by foreign countries were part of the operation.
2. FISA Warrants Obtained Using Lies: The Obama administration obtained warrants to wiretap Trump associates by lying to FISA judges.
3. Sending Spies to Spy on the Trump Campaign: Obama’s FBI director, the disgraced James Comey, ran an all-out spying operation that even utilized spies to spy on the Trump campaign.
The Obama administration called this spying operation filled with spies to spy on Trump… “Crossfire Hurricane.”
4. Paid Foreigners to Gather Lies from Foreigners about Trump’s Peeing on Hookers: If you want to talk about foreign meddling in a presidential campaign, how about Obama’s FBI (along with the Hillary Clinton campaign) paying foreigner Christopher Steele, the English leftist who created the hoax dossier, to gather up lies from Russians about Trump’s peeing on hookers.
5. Unmasking: Another way the Obama administration “wiretapped” Trump was through an unprecedented unmasking operation that was basically a workaround to avoid the American courts. By wiretapping foreigners Trump officials were in contact with, the Obama administration effectively wiretapped Team Trump.
6. Illegal Media Leaks: The leaking of confidential and classified information out of the Obama administration, including the existence of the hoax-dossier, was all part of the infamous insurance policy.
7. National Security Letters: “The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena — officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said,” and then reported by the far-left New York Times.”
That has become a politically contentious point, with Mr. Trump’s allies questioning whether the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign or trying to entrap campaign officials.” …and Trump still won. 
When former Attorney General Loretta Lynch testified about the FBI spying on Donald Trump, lawmakers wanted Lynch to explain her role in one of the biggest scandals in American political history.
And what Lynch confessed about the Obama administration and the FBI spying on Trump will leave you speechless.
Remember when Republicans in Congress finally got their shot at Loretta Lynch?
As Barack Obama’s Attorney General, she was in the catbird seat for the FBI’s campaign to frame Donald Trump for collusion with Russia.
But instead of coming clean and telling the truth, Lynch continued the cover-up by claiming convenient memory losses about key Department of Justice decisions made on her watch.
One of the most controversial FBI undertakings in the 2016 election was the decision to apply for a FISA warrant to spy on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.
Page was named in the fake news Christopher Steele dossier as a key go-between for the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
FBI agents used the Steele dossier as their central piece of evidence to convince a judge to approve spying on Page.
But they never told the court that the dossier was unverified gossip paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democrat National Committee.
Lawmakers grilled Lynch about this warrant application, but Lynch said she could not remember a thing about it.
Investigative journalist Sara Carter reports that a Congressional aide told her:
FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL LORETTA LYNCH TOLD CONGRESSIONAL LAWMAKERS IN CLOSED DOOR TESTIMONY THAT DESPITE THE DOJ HAVING APPROVED THE FBI WARRANT AND RENEWALS TO SPY ON CARTER PAGE, SHE DID NOT RECALL THE APPLICATIONS, DID NOT REMEMBER THE DETAILS CONTAINED IN THE APPLICATIONS OR THE CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE WARRANT, ACCORDING TO TESTIMONY REVIEWED BY SARAACARTER.COM.
LYNCH “APPEARED TO HAVE AMNESIA” DURING HER TESTIMONY THAT SHE DELIVERED IN DECEMBER BEFORE THE HOUSE JUDICIARY AND OVERSIGHT
Few people believe Lynch remembers nothing about the Carter Page FISA warrant application.
The FBI wanted to spy on a former campaign aide of the opposition party’s Presidential nominee.
The FBI also believed Trump was compromised by the Russian government.
But there is zero chance the Attorney General was not intimately aware of every detail in what may be the most sensitive investigation in the history of the FBI.
Lynch’s story only leads to more questions. What was she hiding? And if she was telling the truth – why did the FBI and other Justice Department officials conceal key details about the investigation from the Attorney General?
Most importantly, why is our current President facing Impeachment hearings? 
Shop for SURVIVAL GEAR & Prepare with your 2 Week Food Kit Here: