Today, we will be exploring the Bill of Rights. The first 10 of the 27 Amendments. Currently, our Congress is attacking our Constitutional rights. The rogue politicians are doing everything possible to remove our God-given rights. I believe you fight suffering by taking a stand against it.
Many believe we have already lost our Constitutional Rights. However, thanks to National Liberty Alliance, we are slowly taking back what our founding fathers granted us as US Citizens. Now, more than ever we must learn and restore these powers.
In the last episode of Wild Consumptions, we left off with Article VI and Article VII with an overview of the twenty-seven amendments. Today, we are diving into the Bill of Rights. The first 10 Amendments. The first 10 amendments form the Bill of Rights
1. Freedom of Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, and Petition: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
2. Right to Bear Arms: A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
3. Quartering of Soldiers: No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
4. Search and Seizure: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
5. Grand Jury, Double Jeopardy, Self-Incrimination, Due Process, Takings: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury,
except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb;
nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
6. Right to Speedy Trial by Jury, Witnesses, Counsel:
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation;
to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.
7. Jury Trial in Civil Lawsuits: In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the United States, then according to the rules of the common law.
8. Excessive Fines, Cruel and Unusual Punishment: Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
9. Non-Enumerated Rights Retained by People: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
10. Rights Reserved to States or People: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
This concludes the Bill of Rights Portion of the 27 Amendments. Make sure to visit National Liberty Alliance at NationalLibertyAlliance.org for a full array of resources on how you can protect yourself and your family from a tyrannical government.
Click here to regain your VITALITY: https://redpillliving.com/anna