The Rhythm Of Life...
Is the huge push for full-term abortion all about Ruth Bader Ginsburg's hush-hushed illness? Is she even alive? Are the states pushing for this sickening movement before her death is announced, so they can have this murderous practiced "grandfathered" into law before her death is revealed and the Supreme Court can rule this murder Unconstitutional.
Q2653 [RBG] Why was she 'selected'? Who appointed her? Remember [her] history.
Ref: 230-page book called Sex Bias in the U.S. Code, published in 1977 by the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
Recently, I wrote this in a petition I signed to end full-term abortions, I wrote:
I am horrified to learn they are murdering a fully developed baby. Knowing this is taking place in my country is literally keeping me awake at night. I can't get over this. Please, include me in whatever it takes to stop this genocide.
So far, this is the only petition I've seen to bring these murders to a halt. Please go to this link and add your signature to help put an end to this genocide: https://www.thepetitionsite.com/546/186/789/stop-new-yorks-attempt-to-legalize-full-term-abortion/
If you know of other petitions, please share your links in the comment section below. Somehow, someway, these murders MUST end immediately.
Remember during the 2016 Election debates this rebuttal between then candidate Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton? [Video Source 1]
The Right Scoop posted this article on January 22nd "HORRIBLE: Late-term abortion is now LEGAL in New York". New York’s legislature just passed a horrible abortion bill today that makes late-term abortions completely legal in the state. And of course Gov. Cuomo signed the bill. On the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade. So it’s totally legal to murder unborn babies all the way up to birth to protect the mother’s “life” and “health”. That’s right, they added “health”. It’s despicable. [Video Source 2]
Here is a statement in the NY POST – New York’s abortion law was updated and strengthened Tuesday night when Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the Reproductive Health Act into law that had just passed the Senate and Assembly.
"The bill was first introduced in the Democratic-run Assembly in 2006 but had not been taken up by the Senate until the Democrats wrested control from Republicans this year. The law for the first time allows abortions after the 24-week mark to protect the mother’s health or in cases where the fetus won’t survive. Previously, abortions after that point were permitted only to preserve a mother’s life. The legislation also removes abortion from the criminal code and clarifies that a range of medical professionals, not just licensed physicians, can perform the procedure."
That’s right. Doctors aren’t the only ones who can perform abortions now…
The measure, which takes effect immediately, expands access to abortions by authorizing other health professionals – beyond physicians under a 1970 state law that came three years ahead of the landmark Roe v. Wade U.S. Supreme Court decision – to perform abortions.
Physician assistants will be permitted to also carry out surgical abortions and licensed midwives and nurse practitioners can do nonsurgical procedures using medications if they are “acting within his or her lawful scope of practice,” according to the legislation.
It really is horrific the way they’ve expanded it. Many more babies will never see the light of day because of this evil. Here’s a few comments from my Catholic brother from another mother… 
Matt Walsh writes my feelings exactly:
1. The state of New York just legalized late term abortions. Here is how a late term abortion is carried out:
2. A fully formed child who can survive outside the womb and who can also feel pain is injected with a poison that causes a horrifically painful death. The mother then carries the dead child around in her uterus for a few days.
3. If the child survives the first dose (which does happen), he will be poisoned again. Eventually the mother goes into labor, sometimes in her bathroom if she can't get to the clinic, and then gives birth to her baby's corpse.
4. This is the barbarism that New York just legalized. May God have mercy on their sick and twisted souls.
5. Correction: it was already legal to crush baby skulls in NY. That's generally how second trimester abortions are carried out. The baby is torn apart limb from limb and then the skull is crushed. A third trimester abortion involves injecting poison into the baby's head or torso.
6. It is absurd to suggest that a late term abortion could ever be necessary to "save the life of the mother." If the mother's life is jeopardized by a pregnancy at that stage, the baby needs to come out but there is no medical reason why he needs to be killed beforehand.
7. A delivery still happens with a late term abortion. The abortion just means that the baby will be delivered dead. Why would it ever be medically necessary to kill the child before delivery? It isn't. Ever. Period. 
Please forgive me for driving this point home, but it can't be said enough. The graphic horror of what is happening to our innocents is the worse genocide I've experienced in my lifetime. Please share this often; especially to our young girls. Let them know the truth. Our schools and media will lie to them, and convince them this genocide is humane. Ruth Bader Ginsberg was a dark stain on our country; and even in her final days, if not her last days, she is still destroying the fabric of America.
Q 2653 Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]? What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/? What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function? What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]? Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care? The clock is ticking. PANIC IN DC. Q
Visit and sign here:
Trump, Clinton spar over late-term abortions
Published on Oct 19, 2016
The Danger of Abortion-On-Demand
Published on Jan 29, 2019
Visit and sign here: