Gotta love the poison ivy :-(


Now that the home is up and we are enjoying its features, it is time to tackle the outdoors. Clearing the brush in the forest has been quite the challenge. Both my husband and I have battled multiple bouts of poison ivy. Next on the list, is the burn permit. We have been warned not to burn the poison ivy. Apparently, the toxic oils can become trapped in the lungs causing dangerous breathing issues. Soooo. I guess somebody is going to have to pull the ivy out of the burn pile and get another outbreak of poison ivy. Hmmm...

#MarshallNC #forest

0 views

© 2020 by Anna Perdue - Asheville, NC  - projectweepingangel@gmail.com  - 404.490.2683